Three membership levels offer specific benefits tailored to different organisations, business types and their respective needs.
Hardcopies at members discount can be purchased through our shop.
SCI's training keeps engineers updated with the latest developments within steel design and equip them to design competently, efficiently and safely.
- Design of end plate joints made with preloaded bolts subject to coincident shear and tension (AD 402)
- Appropriate anchorage of parallel decking (AD 401)
- Execution of Stainless Steel Structures - Without Commentary (ED018)
- Advisory Question / Answer - Ref No: 2-6716
- The degree of shear connection in composite beams and SCI P405 (AD 400)