Three membership levels offer specific benefits tailored to different organisations, business types and their respective needs.
Hardcopies at members discount can be purchased through our shop.
SCI's training keeps engineers updated with the latest developments within steel design and equip them to design competently, efficiently and safely.
- Section Classification (AD 407)
- Transient response factors in vibration analysis of staircases (AD 406)
- P363: Steel Building Design: Design Data, In accordance with Eurocodes and the UK National Annexes (2017 Reprint)
- Vibration assessment of transient response factors (AD 405)
- Appropriate anchorage of parallel decking (AD 401a)